CAERAN has created not only a safer deodorant, free of aluminum chlorhydrate, artificial scents/colour and formaldehyde, but we've also created the first re-fillable product.
Always conscious of our waste/packaging impact, CAERAN has designed a deodorant refill.
It's pretty clever really.
- MELT: The solid deodorant, contained in a simple recyclable CONE shaped bag, is melted in a pot on low until liquid (only takes a few minutes).
- PREP: Be sure the base of your original applicator is screwed all the way down to the bottom. (Sometimes this base or CUP-like piece comes out, so BE SURE it is in place before attempting to refill. Otherwise, your refill liquid will simply pour straight through the applicator onto your table!).
- CLIP: Hold the REFILL CONE with an oven-mitt-hand, point UP, and clip the tip with scissors, keeping the opening pinched shut with your thumb and finger.
- POUR: Empty the liquid deodorant into your prepped applicator and wait 15 minutes or so to re-harden.
It's simple and environmentally sound! (Click here for printable instructions)
By refilling your applicator, you will help to save tons of plastic from entering either the landfills or the recycling system.
Our formulation is ideal for sensitive skin types, and comes in completely unscented or two pure essential oil varieties. Teatree/Lemongrass, or Lavender.
No artificial fragrances or perfumes, just pure therapeutic grade essential oils.
Sweating is an important function of the body. It is unhealthy to stop it from occurring. Aluminum chlorohydrate found in antiperspirants and its brother chemicals, can reduce this function by 40-55%. There are many theories as to how they do this. Commonly, it is felt that they block the opening of the sweat glands. Another thought is that they inflame the skin around the pores and force them closed.
- deionised water
- propylene glycol
- sodium stearate
- natural pure essential oils (except in scent-free)
- Irgasan (safely reduces bacteria count)
- Contains no irritating ingredients
- Complete ingredient listing
- Refillable container that can relieve huge impact on land fills annually
- Available pure essential oils or completely unscented
- Contains Irgasan, a bacterial inhibitor
- A deodorant, not an antiperspirant
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
'Dirty little secret': Canada's recycling problem revealed in trash dispute
Canada is facing mounting pressure from international nations ...
Canada's plastic waste: issues and solutions
Malaysia says containers full of low-grade plastics from Canad...
CAERANclean HowTo...Deodorant Refill Cones
Reduce plastic consumption by eliminating the deodorant applic...
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This deodorant is very gentle and positivily effective in making me feel comfortable all day. It applies easily and seems to disappear. Very happy with this product—I have been satisfied for years with it. My sincere Thanks for this excellent product. Jack
I've used this deodorant for decades. It works well. I can wear it confidently to work and social situations. It works better than any other non-aluminum deodorant I've tried (and I've tried a number of them). It goes on clear. It doesn't stop you from sweating which is healthy. The Unscented isn't quite unscented when you sniff the bottle, but the slight scent disappears once on. I used to like the old refills in the bags, they dissolved better, but that's probably because I don't have a microwave to heat it, so I just buy the stick now, not the refills.
I first tried this product years ago because of the way it minimizes plastic waste. I have kept using it because it works for me!
This deodorant (non-fragrant) has become a part of my life. It makes me feel secure that I will be okay for any situation. In addition it is environmental: I get the refills so I can reuse the applicator. Highly recommend it to anyone who wants something kind to the body and to the environment.
I love that this deodorant is not a health risk, and my son can use it too. The refills are also a fantastic idea for making less waste and saving me money! Thanks!