This no chlorine bleach, exclusive formula, wrestles out tough stains including grape juice, ink, tomato juice and chocolate. It's safe to use on most fabrics from hand washables to synthetics. Also recommended to deodorize diaper pails and to keep diapers fresh and clean.
(Some fabrics are not colorfast. Please test your garment before using.)
When CAERAN was developing the stain remover we needed an ingredient that would dissolve tough stains like oils, tars and grease, yet was in keeping with our mandate of Caring and Environmentally Responsible. Banana Oil (a nick name given to isomyl acetate because of it’s banana-like smell) proved so effective, we didn't have to even consider toxic chemicals!
Product Use Ideas:
- Use in a spray bottle to easily apply to tough stains.
- Add an ounce to a white load to keep clothes looking bright.
- Perfect to deodorize diaper pails and to keep diapers fresh and clean.
- Cleans up latex paint/brushes.
- Add to cleaning solution in steam cleaner to deodorize.
- Great on grass stains! Rub…Rub…
- Use with cold water to remove bloodstains.
- Leave an ounce in a small open dish to freshen the air.
- Gum? Freeze item, chip the gum away, bring back to room temperature, apply stain remover, rub and wash.
- Remove make-up, lipstick, non-permanent inks. Blot away excess several times before final laundering.
- For stubborn natural dyes, like mustard, grape juice and cranberry, you may try adding a little table salt.
- Can be safely combined with baking soda to eliminate mildew, baby formula stains, perspiration stains etc.
A superior stain remover that contains NO Chlorine BLEACH. The powerful answer? Banana oil (isomyl acetate). This exclusive formula wrestles out tough stains including grape juice, ink, tomato juice and chocolate. Ideal for baby clothes, and to remove odours. It's safe to use on most fabrics from hand washables to synthetics.
- Linear alcohol ethoxylate
- Isoamyl Acetate (banana oil)
- Non-Toxic, Hypoallergenic
- Biodegradable - No Toxic Effects
- Recommended for Septic Systems
- Non-Flammable, Non-Corrosive
- Contains No Chlorine Bleach
- No Fragrances Added
- Concentrated - Less Packaging
- Recyclable Packaging
- Animal Test Free
Removes oils and fats well
Posted by Linda S. on 5th Jun 2016
I have used this stain remover for decades. It works well to remove oil and fat stains. It does not remove the colour from my clothes. I put it in a spray bottle and spray it on. However, I have not found it effective on stains from my home juicing and I would love an enzyme based product to help with those.